My Katareena stories should be read in this order:
BOOK ONE: KATAREENA PERKINS
BOOK TWO: ENTER DARK KAT
BOOK THREE: TURMOIL IN THE SKY
BOOK FOUR: THE BOMBER
BOOK FIVE: KLAWZ
BOOK SIX: CANYON
BOOK SEVEN: MEMORIES
BOOK EIGHT: SPYING
BOOK NINE: KISS OF DEATH
A TAIL OF TWO SISTERS (1, 2 & 3)
These are unserialized works - can be read at any time:
EEK! THE KAT
Coming (very) soon: Untitled rpg fanfiction. About my rpg character...Katareena Perkins...and what happened to her over the span of a few months.
***Story summaries by DJ Clawson.
SWAT Kats stories
- Katareena Perkins
- Callie isn't the only she-kat Chance has had his eyes on, and he's one lucky kat when his favorite action star comes to Megakat City.
- Enter Dark Kat
- Dark Kat learns to take a better look at who your kat-napping and Katareena learns a valuable lesson about being at the wrong place at the wrong time.
- Turmoil in the Sky
- Katatreena never seems to be quite out of trouble. Now Turmoil has her, and is bent on using her to attract T-Bone.
- The Bomber
- Someone placed a bomb in Katareena's car, and she has her own suspicions -- and her own ideas about what to do with them.
- A bank robbery sparks the appearance of a new vigilante.
- The SWAT Kats have a little air face-off with this new vigilante.
- Katareena attends a party, and Commander Ama Lee remembers better (and worse) periods of her life and her relationship with Commander Feral.
- Katareena does some field work, and finds out a few things she doesn't really want to know.
- Kiss of Death
- Katareena deals with a stalker, and her feelings for T-Bone. The conclusion.
- A Tail of Two Sisters (Part One)
- A female Enforcer meets up with someone from her past...
- A Tail of Two Sisters (Part Two)
- One sister gets into trouble, and the other one does exactly the opposite of getting her out of it.
- A Tail of Two Sisters (Part Three)
- Detective McFurr is saved from certain death by our favorite pair of vigilantes.
- The Night
- A silly story about fellow RPGer Wildkat.
- Eek! the Kat
- An "Eek! The Cat" Crossover. Dark Kat's annoying nephew stops in for a visit.
- Back to Fan Fiction
- To my SWAT Kats page
- To my Homepage
- To the SWAT Kats Fan Fiction Archive - run by DJ Clawson.
KATS ALIVE! SK Fan Fiction readers since September 22, 1997!
Send a self-addressed stamped envelope to.....er, I mean an e-mail to Klawz.